What are the standard website banner sizes?
Website banner sizes are the dimensions of the rectangular-shaped advertisements that are placed on websites to promote a product, service, or message. The following are the standard website banner sizes and their uses:
- 300 x 250 (Medium Rectangle): This is one of the most popular banner sizes and is often used in the sidebar or as an inline ad within the content. It’s versatile and can be used for a variety of different types of content.
- 728 x 90 (Leaderboard): This banner size is typically used at the top of a page or at the bottom of a page, above the footer. It’s a great size for showcasing a brand or a specific product.
- 160 x 600 (Wide Skyscraper): This banner size is often placed on the right or left side of the page and is best used for vertical content.
- 300 x 600 (Half Page): This banner size is similar to the Wide Skyscraper but offers more space. It’s best used for visual content like infographics or large images.
- 970 x 250 (Billboard): This banner size is best used for showcasing a product or service on a landing page. It’s a large, eye-catching banner that can’t be missed.
- 468 x 60 (Full Banner): This banner size is typically used at the top or bottom of a page and is great for small messages or for directing visitors to a specific page.
- 234 x 60 (Half Banner): This is a smaller version of the Full Banner and is often used in the sidebar or at the bottom of a page.
The standard website banner sizes are designed to fit various areas of a website and offer advertisers flexibility in showcasing their message to their target audience.
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)